Quick Config is a free software application from the Automation Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2012-05-09. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Quick Config is a convenient tool aimed to change quickly various settings of your computer.
Current version of Quick Config can change next settings:
- Network connections TCP/IP settings (IP address, mask, gateway, DNS server), state of network connection
- Computer identification computer name, domain or workgroup membership
- Mapped Network Drives map, unmap network drives
- Shared resources share, unshare local resources
- Hosts file
- Routing table
- Sound sound volume, sound theme
- Printer set default printer
- Services start, stop, restart system services
- Power switch the current power scheme
- Registry add, change, delete the registry keys
- Internet Explorer network connection settings, Home Page
- Fire Fox network connection settings, Home Page
- Chrome network connection settings, Home Page
- Opera network connection settings, Home Page
- Display screen dimensions, color depth
- Default applications default Internet Browser, E-Mail client
- Launch applications launch selected applications after applying profile
Quick Config (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 3.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 123 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.